The Aquaflosser is a high tech personal hygiene appliance that sprays a pulsating jet of water, which can be used for a regular daily flossing session as well as for more complicated cleaning of implants braces and crowns.
Liquids have the ability to penetrate far deeper than manual cleaning methods giving the overall feeling of a healthier, cleaner mouth.
- makes flossing easier so you look forward to performing this vital part of your daily oral hygiene routine.
- uses water to floss so it reaches where brushing and flossing can't.
- penetrates the spaces in between the tightest teeth where floss gets stuck or cuts the gums when forced through.
- 517 Kpa High pressure spray and 1200 pulses per minute cleans away even the most stubborn food particles that lodge themselves between the teeth.
- 310 Kpa Low pressure spray is gentler on more sensitive gums.
- compatible with most mouthwashes for an even fresher feeling.
- ideal for cleaning around implants, crowns and braces making sure that your dental procedures are well taken care of, avoiding infection and decay.
- has a special orthodontic tip, which will leave your braces free of food debris avoiding those embarrassing food moments.
Here is what some users have to say about the Aquaflosser:
"I always found flossing such a chore but since I've had my Aquaflosser I haven't missed a day."
Yumna P Western Cape
"The Aquaflosser is great for cleaning around my braces. I am looking forward to the day I get them off and have nice straight great looking clean teeth. One of my friends never had an Aquaflosser and did not clean properly because it was so difficult-her teeth were straight but she had enamel stains around where here brackets were." Brittany J-Eastern Cape
"My teeth are so tight that it was difficult to get floss in between them without cutting my gums.
I was given an Aquaflosser as a present and it has really helped me.It has taken the pain out of flossing. Wayne D ,Durbanville -Western Cape.
"I have been using more expensive brands of dental jets for a few years now. I thought I would give the Aquaflosser a try as it was substantially cheaper and I must say I was really impressed. The Aquaflosser is just as powerful as the higher priced brands. I actually prefer it. I really like the fact that the water container is slightly larger, the battery life is longer and at last a unit that has a charging light." Kim B Hout Bay, Western Cape
"At nearly R20 000 each I need to take great care of my implants of which I have 3. There is just no comparison between using conventional cleaning methods and using the Aquaflosser.I can't live a day without it. I only wish I had known about it before having these implants and maybe I could have prevented having to have them."
Pat C, Glencairn, Cape Town.